WRADD is an immersive and popular woman-led program. It provides a comfortable place for women to network with other female ADV riders while growing skills and having fun adventuring together.
- 4 breakfasts (Th, Fr, Sa and Su)
- 4 dinners (We, Th, Fr and Sa)
- Guided Warm-up Ride Wednesday 1-4:30 pm (women-led & suitable for all skill levels)
- Guided Warm-up Ride Thursday 8:30am-12 (women-led & suitable for all skill levels)
- WRAD Rally T-Shirt
- Women’s showers and bathrooms
- Special Women’s Program off-the-bike clinics and presentations
- Additional Social/Networking moments
- WRADD Participants Friday full day guided ride (8am-3pm) with lunch
- WRADD Participants & Their Partners/Spouses Saturday full day guided ride
- Full-day Level 1 course training on Wednesday
- Full-day Level 2 course training on Thursday
- Camping (we have a special section for WRAD participants and their partners).
- RV spots.
SCHEDULE (NOTE, there are many additional DirtDAZE activities noted on the “Schedule” tab.)
Pre-Reg Price/per person: $190 ($305 Value)
On-site Reg Price: $215/per person
NOTE: ONLY CHOOSE ONE NO-CHARGE RIDE BELOW. We've held a brand new intermediate ride for WRAD participants until May 11, noon. Below, you'll see two sections offering you a no-charge (included) ride:
- The "TTDD Included Guided Ride" section
- And the Green Mountain Grinder section.
- Only choose one of them, thanks. (Don't choose more than one no-charge ride, please.)
Have a Question, Need Help?